If you have previously been an approved member of CSI, please renew and update your account rather than creating a new one. If you need assistance, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership in Chi Sigma Iota is extended to eligible students who meet CSI's membership criteria as defined in the CSI Bylaws. Chapter Faculty Advisors review student eligibility and provide a written letter (or email) of invitation to join a local CSI chapter. If you have not received such a letter of invitation, please check with your Chapter Faculty Advisor to confirm your eligibility for membership.
CSI Member Types:
- Counselor Educator (Faculty members only) - Faculty who have earned doctoral degrees specifically in counseling.
- Guest - Not qualified to be a member of CSI, but would like to access limited features on our members-only side like webinars for Continuing Education (CE) hours. There is no membership fee associated with this member type; however, webinars and other features free for members will incur a charge.
- Master's Student (Currently enrolled) - Master's students applying for a new CSI membership and currently enrolled in a master's or specialist counseling program, regardless of full or part-time work status.
- Doctoral Student (Currently enrolled) - Doctoral students applying for a new CSI membership and currently enrolled in a doctoral counseling program, regardless of full or part-time work status.
- Professional Counselor (Practitioners only) - Completed master's degree in counseling and eligible to work in the counseling field; NOT currently enrolled in a specialist or doctoral counseling program.
We recommend using the Firefox Internet browser to complete the New Member Registration. Please also turn off pop-up blockers.
All applicants must complete another short portion of the application that will appear after payment of dues. If you do not see or complete this application after you submit payment, contact the CSI Headquarters Office (336-841-8180; email@example.com) for assistance. The whole membership application must be completed and payment of dues submitted at the same time in order for an application to be approved. Applications submitted without payment of dues are not able to be saved.
Please select your Member Type: