Chi Sigma Iota International is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Free CE hours are available to CSI members for watching and participating in many of CSI's webinars. You may only receive 1 CE hour for each program (whether you watch it live or recorded). Please check your state requirements to determine if NBCC-approved clock hours are acceptable for state-specific credentials.
View the webinar CE instructions below or view with audio-visual instructions (PPT Show).
CE Hours for Live Scheduled Webinars
To receive an NBCC-approved clock hour for attending a live webinar:
- Register for the webinar through the registration link provided on the scheduled webinars page (active CSI members $0; guests $39; requires login)
- Attend the live webinar for greater than 45 minutes; the link will be provided via email after you register.
- After completion of the live webinar, you will receive an email with a link to CE evaluation.
- Complete the webinar evaluation survey (requires login).
Link will be active for 30 days after the live event.
- The email will also include a link to access the recorded webinar, PPT slides, handouts, and quiz (quiz is not required if you completed the evaluation survey).
CE Hours for Recorded Webinars
To receive an NBCC-approved clock hour for a watching a recorded webinar:
- Select the webinar description provided on the recorded webinars page.
- "Purchase" the webinar by clicking ‘Add item’ to your cart and following the steps to complete the online CSI store order (active CSI members $0; guests $39; requires login)
- An email will be sent that includes a link to access the webinar recording, PPT slides, handouts, & CE quiz.
- View the webinar and/or PPT slides & complete the CE quiz (multiple choice).
To obtain a certificate, you must have a passing score of 80%; quizzes may be repeated only once. The link to the second quiz will appear in the final score page of the first quiz.
View your CE Certificate
After completing the CE evaluation survey or CE quiz, you can view your certificate by following the steps below:
- Select Manage Profile in the upper right corner of the website (requires login).
- Select Professional Development under the Contents & Features to see a list of certifications.
- Select the Certifications/Programs tab
(journal entries provide a history of the actions taken to
obtain a certificate).
- Click on the icon to the left of the certification to view or print your certificate;
click on the certification name to view the webinar description.
- Active CSI Members: One of the benefits of maintaining your active Chi Sigma Iota membership is that you can obtain free CE hours for all of CSI's one-hour webinars. Members must be logged on to receive the discount.
- Inactive/Former CSI Members: The fee to attend the webinar and receive a certificate worth one CE hour is $39.00. You can renew your membership online for $40.00 by logging in or selecting Forgot your Password? in the top right sign in box.
- Non CSI Members: The fee to attend the webinar and receive a certificate worth one CE hour is $39.00. Please create a guest account by going to New Member Registration and selecting Guest as your member type. You will have limited access to several features of our members-only website and you will not be required to meet the criteria for membership approval. You can access and pay for the recorded webinar at the time of your registration.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.