All approved members of CSI are eligible to receive a free CE certificate for one NBCC-approved clock hour for each live or recorded webinar in which they participate. This tutorial describes the process of obtaining a CE certificate after completing the webinar and required survey or quiz.
To learn more about registering and participating in a webinar, please view the Webinar CE page for details. If you have additional questions, please view the Webinar FAQs, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A quick reference guide of the features discussed in this short video are provided below. The time indicated will take you directly to those directions in the video and a written description is provided below the video.
The 3 minute video tutorial below offers an overview of obtaining your CE Certificates.
This training tutorial was created by Stephen Kennedy, CSI Project Director
Functionality of the website may change slightly as our web host develops new features
If you have trouble playing this video and/or accessing the PPT slides,
please view the related Webinar FAQ.
Additionally, you may need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player.
You can download the latest version for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
Taking the survey for a live webinar
- After completing at least 45 minutes of the live webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the CE evaluation.
- Complete the webinar evaluation survey (requires login).
Taking the quiz for a recorded webinar
- After you "purchase" the recorded webinar, an email will be sent that includes a link to access the webinar recording, PPT slides, handouts, & CE quiz.
- View the webinar and/or PPT slides & complete the CE quiz (multiple choice).
To obtain a CE certificate, you must have a passing score of 80%; quizzes may be repeated only once. The link to the second quiz will appear in the final score page of the first quiz.
Viewing and printing a CE certificate/description from your profile
- Select Manage Profile in the upper right corner of the website (requires login).
- Select Professional Development under the Contents & Features to see a list of certifications.
- Make sure you select the Certifications/Programs tab
(Journal Entries provide a history of the actions taken to
obtain a certificate)
- Click on the icon to the left of the certification to view or print your certificate;
click on the certification name to view the webinar description.