- CFA Group: Visit the CFA networking group for more resources and support. This is a closed group and only accessible to active Chapter Faculty Advisors (CFAs) or Backup CFAs.
- CFA Committee: If you have questions or concerns regarding CFA Resources, you are encouraged to contact the CFA Committee Chair at CFA@csi-net.org
Helpful Chapter Leadership Materials
Required Forms and Letters for Membership Processing
Requirements for Maintaining Active Chapter Status
Required Forms and Letters
Checklist of Requirements for Maintaining Active Chapter Status
Visit Establishing and Maintaining an Active CSI Chapter for full details. A summary of these requirements are listed below:
- Submit an Annual Report by April 30th at least once every two years and an Annual Plan by September 30th at least once every two years.*
- Recruit and initiate new members at least once every two years.
- Have a representative in attendance at an annual CSI Business Meeting on CSI Day at least once every three years.
- Comply with CSI policies as determined by the Executive Council (e.g., only authorized use of CSI registered logo)
- Send CSI Headquarters contact information of officers including the Chapter Faculty Advisor annually and when there are changes.
* It is highly recommended that active chapters submit annual reports and annual plans each year, so that new officers may develop leadership skills through meeting CSI requirements. Chapter reports are reviewed annually and continued active chapter status requires that CSI guidelines and policies are consistently followed in chapter activities.
Engaging Non-CFA Counselor Educators